Tuesday, September 05, 2006

2004's Latest Thing!

Debbie and I watched the pilot episode of 6 Feet Under last night. Actually we started watching it on Friday, and finished watching it last night. It's a very cool pilot - I am entirely gripped by the show. I was reminded of a comment made by Pearce on his blog, that kissing is hard core (meaning not at all fake). 6 Feet Under had one of the most full-on guy-guy kisses I've seen in a show, and it really did sell the couple as being an actual couple. The hallucination bits, of seeing the father in various places, are cool but occasionally a bit... obvious? Slightly in the neighbourhood of being hit and miss? But overall the show is great. I had best do some work now...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am quite envious of you being at the begining of the whole thing, having been right through the whole series, change of writer, not as good as it was bit - but after the weekend I remembered the last ever episode - and it was brilliant - and very far away from where you are now...so enjoy!